blueberry delight-

It's ok to bake from a box!
This is my favorite box muffin mix!
 This is my second and I can't tell to much of a difference. From Aldi's
 

Go by the directions on the box-and then you know we're going to change it up a bit
-ya ready?

I always replace the oil for butter-
 you don't have to they will still be yummy.
Butter keeps recipes from drying out and will stay moister longer!

DON'T DRAIN THE BLUEBERRIES!

You can also replace the water for buttermilk- I do it both when I have buttermilk.



add 1 teaspoon baking powder -for good luck :)


 Add one teaspoon cinnamon- if you Love cinnamon add 1 tablespoon
I don't love it so 1 teaspoon is good for me.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons pure lemon extract!
This is why it's so yummy! Trust me-
The cinnamon flavors combined with the blueberries,
mixed in with some lemon- O yeah-
 now-while you're mixing if you have some helpers, butter and sugar your muffin pans.
 I wouldn't recommend if you're making these for company...
 but we weren't making them for company so it was allowed and laughed at...



 really this isn't necessary...
but neither is wearing shoes.
O wait- never mind!
Just eat the butter and relax-



 A good 1/4 cupful heaping over!




425* or go by the box
20 minutes

TIP: a friend shared with my hubby- Mix and put in oven before bed and set oven timer.
You will awake to fresh muffins and a marvelous smell!



-mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Popular Posts