T.V trays adventure...

First of all I've had these light wood T.V trays for years. You know the ones with the white water rings and other unknown spots. I'm thinking they might've been a wedding gift 12 years ago. So I decided to get the paint out. Didn't like the first go of it so we bought Mr. handy dandy spray can in black. My teal basket magically turned black, so I figured black T.V trays would be fitting. By The way I'm wearing an apron and was multitasking. Dinner was cooking inside and brownies were in the oven.

I used some scrap-booking techniques and walla- awesome T.V trays. Well - I love it! This one is my daughter. I'll do the next one of my son. Then the other two will be chalk board tops for homework. Cool-

…and yes I burnt my thumb a few times because I wasn’t patient! Go figure-




I like the burnt edges so that's how I did mine. I used newspaper as my base (from all my Sunday coupons). You could just cut paper to line up with the top of the tray but make sure it's exact and very clean cuts. Once the Mod Podge is on there's no cutting. Wallpaper is awesome and super easy on top too!


I burnt the edges of the pictures with some scrapbook paper and my thumb. Placed and coated! I've applied 4 coats so far because the pictures are thicker and I want a smooth surface on top.




 The Mod Podge doens't ruin the pictures. Just apply brush and leave it alone.


-mandy

1 comment:

  1. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification
    appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined
    out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.

    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Here is my website - Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Popular Posts