couponing and coupons...

Ok- so this morning my laptop is refusing to work properly. I'm assuming it may have something to do with a certain 2 year old that was using it as a football!! Hum- ya think?
As I was talking to my sister-in-law, Leighann, she's in Italy so her day had been started for awhile, all ready been to the park and back and mine was just beginning. My laptop was being taking apart and I onl lost a few screws. She advised that I may need a professional! Just in case your curious, no I did not fix it but I did find the problem and it's pretty safe to assume I may have caused a few more... With this said I can leave a few post with my phone but it's not very convenient.

Thinking I'll take this time to get all my couponing post in order! Nicole: I know you're waiting! It will be similar to my coupon class for those of you that attended.

What I need our questions, concerns and ideas! Leave your comments below! I will catergorize them all and answer every question. No questions are to big or small. If I don't know the answer I'll do my best to find out!

PS. Please excuse any grammar or mispelled word I'm on my phone. I'm just not taking the extra 10 min to read and correct. Thanks!


Happy couponing and let's hear those questions!!! -mandy

1 comment:

  1. What is the best way to deal with cashiers who do not understand coupons and really are a pain in the butt? And it is always when there is a long line, no other cashier and the manager is on break!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Popular Posts