Reese pieces candy cookie


This recipe is so yummy!
 It was created because we gals were in the mood for a cookie and peanut butter
 but didn't want a classic peanut butter cookie.
So, wha-la the Reese's candy cookie was born-

Hope you enjoy!


Let's get started!
I encourage you to double this recipe if you expect any left for company-
 Go ahead and crank up the oven to 375*

1 Stick soften butter
                                                         2 eggs - my other egg under the sugar but there's 2 in there folks
                           1/2 cup white sugar                             
                                   1/2 cup brown sugar-you know the drill pack it!
                                                                3 tablespoons Crisco- just do it- I know you're scatching your head.



Now get to mixing...


 I'm pretty sure this where I stick my finger in..
 ...and maybe here too.
 1 1/2 cups of Reese's candies- yum-

This is typically when you'd grab your food processor
 but when your lovely 9 year old comes downstairs
 all dopey and says,
"I'm bored"....
as I'm laughing quietly to myself, I say, 
"I need you to help me".
The next 10 minutes was hilarious!
Really it was a mother's delight.
 She grunted and said, "out of all the things we have
 you'd think they'd come up with something to crush stuff like this”.
I smiled and said but you're doing such a great job!

 Add 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour- I sift mine
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
dash of salt- because
 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Butter Nut flavoring-
 o...so...good...

 Add those heart felt, crushed with boredom Reese's candies!

This is tempting-
 we all know how it ended-
 These are called "twisties".
I can't explain, that's just what we call them.
MIX!




Bake for 12 minutes-









No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Popular Posts