Chicken Wrap: low calorie and delicious!!!

So my hubby & I have been counting our calories. Let me tell you- on valentines weekend, pre-valentines day & VALENTINES we counted a lot of calories. :) In this adventure to trim up a bit- I feel like I'm also on a mission to create tasty food and refuse to eat boring "diet" recipes.

This was my lunch and it was extremely filling and very tasty...
And it made me feel better after all that "counting" this week!



simple

easy

delicious


What you need:



1 can of chicken (makes 4 wraps!)
2 tablespoons of mayo
1 teaspoon of mustard
1 teaspoon sweet relish
1 tablespoon dried cranberries & toasted almonds
A dash of lemon pepper


More is better but obviously we're going for trimmer is better too!



TIP: I went for taste and kept the extra calories- cut more calories by opting for low fat mayo.

Lettuce and some soft tortillas and you're all set!

Serving size 4: lettuce & tortillas included


240 calories per serving


-mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Popular Posts