Old turned new-

Old rusty bar stools

I had these bar stools that got stuck in the back yard when we moved. They were gross.
I don't have a before picture-like I said they were gross.
SPRAY-PAINT is my friend. I like it a lot. It comes in fun colors.
I chose black. I would like to stay married. Although, the neon pink was a passing thought.



If you don't have an old rusty one of these, go find one.
You can normally find awful things at garage sales to turn into a little treasure.
My best gal, Staci found the material and brought me by a swatch. Just cus. I liked it after looking at it on the cluttered bread box that I don't put bread in. It inspired me to get those awful bar stools out of the back yard. Thanks Staci!



-mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Popular Posts